Montreal Airport Parking
When you come to Montreal Airport to greet a colleague and do not plan or expect to be waiting a very long time, you should try not to drive around in circles at the front of the airport’s terminal when you wait for the person to come out. Make use of the affordable parking that is offered by the airport and allow yourself to enjoy the benefit of a secure area for you as well as for your car while you also assist in the quest to reduce airport road congestion.
Select the parking option which most ideally suits your budget as well as your needs. Here are some necessary and simple instructions.
- At the gate for entry, collect a ticket and ensure that it is kept safe until it is time to leave
- Ensure doors are locked and remove all valuables from the vehicle
- Get your ticket at the entrance to the parking area
- When you return, just place the ticket in the computerized pay station opening and complete the parking payment by either credit card or cash. When the transaction has been completed, you will be issued a validated ticket which permits your exit. If the computerized pay option is chosen, the process involves first inserting the ticket then the Aeroplan or CAA-Quebec card or Air Transat coupon for the discount (where applicable), and continue in the process to finish the transaction.
- The validated ticket is your receipt which should be inserted in the parking lot’s exit kiosk which allows the barrier to be released and you get to come out of the parking lot.
The payment option at the exit gate requires payment by credit card only. The ticket should be inserted first and then the relevant cards and discount coupon from Air Transat and finish the transaction process.